- When you browse or visit the Site
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Site
- When you apply for a job on the Site
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you contact us (e.g. customer support, etc.)
- When you request an estimate (“Get Covered”)
- When you make use of, or interact with our Dashboard
- When you sign up for an account, login
CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
When you visit our Site or use the Dashboard we collect the following Information:
- your IP address;
- type of internet browser and operating system you use;
- mobile/website identifiers;
- the pages you view;
- time of day;
- the URL that you visited before you entered to our Site;
- and the URL to which you go next.
We collect this Information from you automatically as you navigate through our Site and use the Dashboard in order to improve your experience using it. Please view the “AUTOMATIC TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES” section in this policy for more information regarding how we automatically collect Information when you use the Services.
Additionally, we collect the Information you provide to us when you use certain features of our Site such as to contact us, sign up for a newsletter, or request a quote, or register for the Dashboard, including your:
- email address;
- phone number;
- company name;
- and any other information you provide.
We will use this Information solely as necessary for the provision of the particular feature you are requesting.
We will use your Information:
- to identify and authenticate your identity and your access to the Dashboard that you are authorized to access;
- to operate and enable our Services and improve them;
- to send you marketing or advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products;
- to respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password);
- to contact you in connection with the Site and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding;
- to prevent and remediate fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft, cyber-attacks, and other illegal activities and misuse of our Service;
- to enforce our legal terms for using the Services;
- to comply with any requests and orders of law enforcement agencies and authorities;
- to help you Get Covered;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose with your consent;
- and as required by law.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- With insurers, contractors, service providers, advertisers, and other third parties to help us operate, manage, and protect the Services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional Services or functionality);
- Where we receive requests for Information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Information is disclosed;
- To enforce or apply our Terms;
- and If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Parametrix’s or other’s rights or property, or to protect the safety of or to prevent harm to our customers or others.
Through our Services, we allow third-party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect Information regarding your activities and your device. These advertising partners will use this Information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third-party websites within their networks. We allow access to other data collected by the Services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your Information with third-party advertising partners, you may opt-out by contacting us at [email protected]. If you want to receive the list of recipients of your Information, please make your request by contacting us at [email protected].
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your Information or any Information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such Information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Parametrix, our users, yourself or the public.
USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or Services for use by children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may not use the Site. We do not knowingly collect Information from, and/or about children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Information. If you believe we might have any Information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
To the extent that you do provide us with Information, we wish to maintain accurate Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to [email protected]. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
At any time, you can contact us at [email protected] and request to access the Information that we keep about you. We will ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and to the extent required under applicable law, will make good-faith efforts to locate the Information that you request to access. Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing [email protected]. If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and the Information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public, if permitted by law.
LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS
AUTOMATIC TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Log Files: We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies: Our Site utilizes “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to help us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count Users who have visited those pages and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal. A DNT signal is an HTTP header field indicating your preference for tracking your activities on a service or through cross-site user tracking. Our Services do not respond to DNT signals.
AGGREGATED AND ANALYTICAL INFORMATION
We use the standard analytics tools such as Google Analytics and we will use additional or other analytics tools, from time to time, to learn about how you and other users use our website. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies (see further information about how Google uses data when you use our website at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/), and they use their own cookies to provide their service. You may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. You can also opt-out of Mixpanel’s services by clicking on the following link: https://mixpanel.com/optout/.
Furthermore, you can prevent your data from being used by Facebook Pixels and SDKs by exercising your choice through these mechanisms: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
We use anonymous, statistical, or aggregated information and will share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that we or others can associate specifically with you.
In these circumstances, we do not disclose any information that could be used to personally identify you. We will share personally identifiable information related to you only subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
In such cases, we collect Information, such as your full name, email address, phone number, social media information, CV, and other documents which will help us to assess your candidacy. Note that any Information that you provide us about your work and personality traits such as answers during an interview, or answers to essay questions, or information about your salary expectations and work references will be collected as well.
We collect these categories of Information for the recruiting process – so that we can assess your candidacy and suitability for a job with us, whether it is the position that you applied for, or other vacant positions, to be in contact with you during the recruitment process and to prepare and offer you an employment contract if we decide to hire you.
In addition to any other uses disclosed herein, we may also use your Information for our human resources’ management in general – (i) to maintain our HR record keeping; (ii) to comply with diversity, inclusion, and other legal requirements and to protect our legal rights; and (iii) to combine your Information with information that we receive from third-party service providers.
Applying for a job and submitting your job candidacy materials is voluntary and at any time, if you have already applied for a job and would like to withdraw your job candidacy, you can contact us and request that we stop considering your application and that we delete your profile and any materials we collected. We store your job application documents and content for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such Information and as permitted by law.
Last Updated: March 30, 2021